Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Homework

A.    Solve the following using the  place value

957  :-  5
754  :-  8
872  :-  7
269  :-  4
685  :-  6


e.g. 234   : 5 =

So here is how you solve it.
First create a place value chart

hundreds   tens      ones
2                  3          4


Next see can you make 5 groups of 2 hundreds -No
so you re-group the 2 hundreds as 20 tens. So now we have 23 tens.
Can we groups them in group in 5 equal groups. Yes
we can have 4 tens in each groups and I have 3 tens remaining.

So now I have  3 tens and 4 ones which makes it 34 ones.
Can I group them in 5 groups. Yes
I will have 6 ones in each and 4 remaining.

So my answer is 4 tens and 6 ones and 4 remaining
which means I have 46 and 4 remainder


B.        Solve the word problems and label your answers.

C.         S. Studies solve # 6,7 and 8 from week 8 articles. Make sure you show me where you found these answers from (Name of the article)

D.          Reading:  Clara Barton:Angel of Battlefield. Create questions in your reading writing notebook!!! and complete your daily journal (Calendar) based on this story.I have uploaded the tetx in your email and on Edmodo.

E.           Complete your daily log- compass learning/khan academy/thinkthroughmath 

No comments:

Post a Comment